“This dialogue system is by far the best one available on the Asset Store.
It comes with vast amount of different uses and features and a lot of examples and integration packages to make it work with other popular assets such as NGUI or uSeq in no time. Documentation is rich and all scripts are commented and summarized in a clear way which helps a lot while working with the system.
I’m using this asset with Chat Mapper and together they are awesome environment to write and test interactive dialogue…. This is by far one of the best purchases I’ve made on the Asset Store.”
- Proven and reliable
- No scripting required
- Everything necessary to quickly and easily add polished interactive dialogue with NPCs and objects to your projects
- Several professionally-designed user interfaces, all fully customizable
- Barks and gameplay messages
- Cutscene sequencer (voice, audio, animation, camera work, etc.)
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Quest tracking system and quest log interfaces
- NPC status and relationship system
- Save and load games without scripting
- Integrates seamlessly with Chat Mapper, articy:draft 1, 2, & 3, Ink (by Inkle), Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Toolsets, Talk-It, or use the built-in node editor or space-efficient, outline style dialogue editor
- Lua scripting supported (optional)
- Built-in support for Unity UI, NGUI, PlayMaker, Adventure Creator, and many more third party assets
- Modular interfaces let you swap in your own UI or cutscene system
- Easy integration with your gameplay framework
- Complete, thoroughly documented and optimized C# source code
- Comprehensive documentation and tutorials
- Professionally-designed, fully-customizable user interfaces
- Arteria 3D’s Recon Troop animated model (a $30 value)
[Visit http://arteria3d.com/ for more great characters and environments]
- Professional sci-fi environment assets
Works with Unity Personal, Plus, and Professional. Tested on PC, Mac, Web, iOS, Android, Windows Store, and Windows Phone 8.
For More Information:
“Not only is this great for dialogues. The associated Lua scripting environment is amazing and opens up tons of possibilities. Our team relies on the Lua-C# interfacing for practically all the functions in our current titles, including visual novels and virtual reality games. I also feel it’s the best save/load solution in the entire asset store, and it has great integration with tons of third party software. Also ridiculously good and fast support. Highly recommended – extremely underpriced for what you get.”
- Read how Story Beasts is using the Dialogue System with articy:draft and Adventure Creator in Simon the Sorceror: Between Worlds: “Getting the Words into the Game“
- Read how The Game Kitchen uses the Dialogue System in their horror adventure series, The Last Door: “Designing a New Dialogue Pipeline“
Lots of Free Add-Ons:
5 Star Rated Asset
Alternate Purchase Method
We strongly recommend that you purchase the Dialogue System through the Unity Asset Store. If you are unable to purchase through the Asset Store, you can use the Buy Now button below. Please note:
- We will email you download instructions after confirming your purchase. This may take up to 24 hours.
- You will not be able to access updates through the Asset Store. You must download them from the Pixel Crushers website.