Version 1.7.4 is now available on the Pixel Crushers customer download site (contact us with your Unity Asset Store invoice number if you need access) and should be on the Asset Store in 5-10 business days.
This version adds Cinemachine and Timeline Support, a bunch of nice dialogue editor enhancements, and updates to several third party support packages. The Timeline support is pretty cool because you can bind objects at runtime. So you can create, for example, a Dance timeline and assign any two characters to dance at runtime.
- Added: Cinemachine and Timeline Support (Unity 2017.1+).
- Dialogue Editor:
- Added menu item Sort > Reorder IDs.
- Added menu items Show > Show Participants, Show > Show Full Text On Hover.
- Added editor setting Show Database Name (available on Database tab).
- Remembers node editor’s scroll position and zoom level for each conversation.
- Handles ampersand (&) more gracefully in node editor dropdown menu.
- Unity UI: Typewriter Effect now handles < size > tags.
- Improved: Player Setup Wizard now adds Set Component Enabled On Dialogue Event instead of Set Enabled On Dialogue Event.
- Improved: [LuaScriptWizard] attribute now supports multiline text area.
- Improved: NavigateOnMouseClick supplemental script ignores clicks on UI.
- Fixed: Set Enabled On Dialogue Event now handles unassigned entries.
- Fixed: Localized text table editor Add At Top selection is now persistent; properly opens newly-created fields.
- Fixed: Default encoding type for runtime importers changed for compatibility with UWP (e.g., Xbox One).
Third Party Support
- Adventure Creator: Updated for AC 1.58; added Sync Settings section to Adventure Creator Bridge to specify what data to sync between AC and Dialogue System.
- articy:draft: Now imports variables’ Description property; ConversantEntity property now supports DisplayName; now protects against infinite loops in malformed articy data & prevents duplicate outgoing links.
- NGUI: Bark UI nnow observes Dialogue Manager’s bark duration settings when bark UI duration is zero.
- ORK Framework: Updated for ORK 2.13.0.
- Rogo LipSync: Updated for Rogo LipSync Pro & Lite 1.4. Added new EyeControl() sequencer command.
- RT-Voice: Updated for RT-Voice 2.81.
- S-Inventory: Updated for S-Inventory 1.31; added support for S-Inventory Containers; added Destroy On Consume checkbox to S-Inventory + RFPS ConsumablePickups; SInventoryDialogueActor now respects Save Inventory checkbox.