Version 1.7.1 is now available on the Pixel Crushers customer download site. If you need access, please contact us with your Unity Asset Store invoice number. It should be available on the Asset Store in 5-10 business days.
- Changed: Added Hide() method to the IBarkUI interface.
- Added: Support for actor Display Name. Name and Display Name (and localized versions) now also support [var] and [lua] tags.
- Added: Dialogue Manager > Bark Settings.
- Added: Bark Groups.
- Added: Language text export in Dialogue Editor and Localized Text Tables.
- Added: Response menu timeout option Select Random Response.
- Fixed: Parsing error in text with [var] tags immediately followed by certain other tags.
- Fixed: OnBarkLine sent to Dialogue Manager incorrectly passed speaker instead of subtitle.
- Dialogue Editor:
- Timed auto-backups (default is every 10 minutes).
- Watches tab can now set variable values; added “Add All Variables” menu item.
- Updated TextMesh Pro, NGUI, TK2D & DF-GUI bark UIs to add new Hide() method.
- Added: ArticyEditorTools.FindPortraitTexturesInAssetDatabase().
- Fixed: Unticked dialogues are now properly excluded from import.
- ORK Framework: Added UnityUIDialogueUIORKBridge to assist with Unity UI.
- TalkIt: Added support for design-time and runtime imports.