Version 1.6.6 is now available on the Pixel Crushers customer download site and should be on the Unity Asset Store in 5-7 days. If you’d like access to the customer download site, please contact us with your Unity Asset Store invoice number.
Highlights of this version are:
- Dialogue entries now have a UnityEvent to which you can assign event handlers.
- Increment On Destroy can now fire on Disable instead of Destroy, making it useful for pooled objects and other systems that disable instead of destroy objects.
- Added Letterbox style Unity UI Dialogue UI prefab.
- Updates to support for Adventure Creator, RPG Kit, and Third Person Controller.
- Improved: Dialogue entries can now execute UnityEvents.
- Improved: If quest is updated while quest log window is open, window auto-updates.
- Improved: QuestStateListeners now support Conditions.
- Improved: Zoom2D() sequencer command now recognizes ‘original’ keyword.
- Improved: IncrementOnDestroy now has option to fire on Disable instead of Destroy.
- Fixed: Bug in PersistentPositionData saving position in levels with periods in their names when Restore Current Level Position was ticked.
- Unity UI:
- Added: Letterbox movie subtitle style UI.
- Fixed: LocalizeUIText.UpdateFieldName wasn’t correctly updating field name.
- Fixed: LocalizeUIText if using Dialogue Manager’s default localized text table didn’t check if table had requested language.
Third Party Support
- Adventure Creator: Updated for AC 1.52. ‘Use Adventure Creator Subtitles Setting’ checkbox now defaults to false.
- Chat Mapper: Converter now doesn’t add AudioWait() commands for Audio Files if the commands are already in the Sequence.
- RPG Kit: OverheadIconUI now supports IconConditions.
- Third Person Controller:
- Bridge now also saves and loads health & shields.
- Added TPCCameraState() sequencer command.
- Fixed bug when saving position in levels with periods in their names.
- Removed deprecated API warnings in Unity 5.3+.