http://www.pixelcrushers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/pixelcrushers_web_logo.png 0 0 Tony http://www.pixelcrushers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/pixelcrushers_web_logo.png Tony2015-10-09 22:23:152015-10-09 22:23:15Dialogue System for Unity 1.5.6 Released!
The Dialogue System for Unity 1.5.6 is now available on the Pixel Crushers customer download site. (Contact us with your Unity Asset Store invoice number if you need access.) It should be on the Unity Asset Store in a few days!
- Changed: Dialogue Manager prefab’s new Default Sequence value only delays instead of running camera closeups.
- Dialogue Editor
- Improved: Alt+LMB now drags canvas same as middle mouse button.
- Fixed: Canvas dragging didn’t work immediately after dragging a node offscreen.
- Improved: Dialogue System Trigger can now specify alert duration.
- Improved: If Selector is set to mouse select and pointer is over a UI element, it won’t select usables underneath.
- Unity UI:
- Improved: Always adds an EventSystem to the scene if needed, even after changing scenes.
- Improved: Quest Log Windows and Quest Tracker HUDs now allow alternate styles for success and failure states.
- Improved: Unity UI typewriter effect audio improvements; no longer pauses on rich text codes.
- Fixed: Resolved race condition in Show & Hide animations when rapidly showing and hiding windows.
- Fixed: Runic & Generic prefabs allowed name field to be resized too small.
- Legacy Unity GUI: Letterbox prefab layout now handles multi-line subtitles.
- Improved: CSV Export now imports and exports portraits properly; can now import CSV into existing databases.
- Improved: Voiceover Export now includes localization fields.
- Improved: Localization can now use the default language if a localized field is blank. Added Localization.UseDefaultIfUndefined property.
- Improved: [ConversationPopup] and [QuestPopup] attributes now accept optional bool to show reference database field.
- Adventure Creator: Lua action now properly updates alert messages and quest tracker HUDs in children of Dialogue Manager.
- Improved: Can now handle custom quest field titles that normally have space characters (e.g., “Success Description”).
- Improved: Can now define quest states using a dropdown (or continue to use string as before).
- GameFlow support: Added.
- Makinom support: Added.
- Rogo Lipsync support: Added.
- plyGame: Updated for Unity 5.x compatibility.
- UniStorm support: Added.