This is an interim release that contains several small improvements and bug fixes. You can download it from the Pixel Crushers customer download site (contact us with your Unity Asset Store invoice number if you need access). It should be available on the Asset Store in a few days.
- Added: PersistentDataManager.RecordAsync and GetSaveDataAsync methods.
- Changed: The Dialogue Manager’s Default Sequence now delays instead of doing camera closeups.
- Changed: TextInput now saves number variables as numbers, not text.
- Improved: Recording SimStatus in saved games is now significantly faster.
- Improved: Conversations now respect Override Actor Name on extra conversation participants, not just actor and conversant.
- Improved: Unity UI Typewriter effect can now run faster than frames/second.
- Improved: Eliminated garbage created by certain operations.
- Fixed: [QuestPopup] attribute wasn’t saving value selected from popup menu.
- Fixed: All scripts now reference UnityEngine.UI explicitly in case the global namespace has conflicting names.
Third Party Support
- Action-RPG Starter Kit: Fixed bug syncing equipment when saving and loading.
- PlayMaker: SetVariable and SetLuaField action values now default to None.
- plyGame: Added option to set a Mecanim animator state when starting a conversation.
The next major release, 1.5.6, will include support for Makinom, UniStorm, Rogo Lipsync, and GameFlow, as well as some Dialogue Editor improvements.