http://www.pixelcrushers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/pixelcrushers_web_logo.png 0 0 Tony http://www.pixelcrushers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/pixelcrushers_web_logo.png Tony2014-04-17 00:43:522014-04-17 00:43:52Dialogue System 1.2.1 Released!
The Dialogue System v1.2.1 is now available on the customer download site and should be on the Asset Store in 5-7 days!
Editors & Converters
- New: Visual node-based conversation editor.
- Improved: Can reorder dialogue entry links.
- Improved: Tooltips added to the Dialogue Editor.
- Improved: Double-clicking a dialogue database opens the Dialogue Editor.
- Changed: When merging databases, if Actors, Items, or Locations exist in both, only the original will be kept.
- Fixed: Bug that prevented adding fields to the dialogue database template.
- (Chat Mapper) Can now convert Chat Mapper data at runtime; fixed bug converting some Chat Mapper projects with text containing pipes (|).
- (articy:draft) Fixed an issue with jump targets in the articy:draft converter.
- (Aurora NWN) Can now process all dlg.xml files to add missing actor tags.
- New: Added a delegate hook to support extra checking on dialogue entries.
- Improved: Added DialogueDatabase.GetItem(string), GetLocation(string).
- Changed: At end of conversations, Lua observers update before Alert variable is checked and cleared. (Important if you’re observing
- New: Optional Continue (Close) button for Alerts
- Unity GUI updates:
– Improved: Auto-Size grows in the direction specified by Alignment instead of growing equally in all directions.
– Fixed: Panels are now positioned correctly when Clip Children is unticked.
– Fixed: Rich text codes use lowercase hex characters, since Unity GUI doesn’t handle uppercase characters well.
– Fixed: Slide & Timer effects and gameplay alerts weren’t timing properly with DialogueTime.Mode set to Realtime when Time.timeScale changed.
- (Adventure Creator) New: Gameplay Integration with Adventure Creator
- (plyGame) Added support for new interact system; updated to accommodate changes in latest beta.