The Dialogue System for Unity 220.127.116.11 is now available on the customer download page! If you need access, please contact us with your Asset Store invoice number.
This release includes a bug fix (Proximity Selector in 2D) and several smaller enhancements while development continues on the general-purpose, GUI-independent quest log window system and additional features to ensure unique IDs across dialogue databases.
- New: [var=VarName] dialogue text tag (introduced in Chat Mapper 1.7).
- New: AudioWWW() sequencer command.
- Improved: When splitting a dialogue entry with pipes, items in the Audio Files field are now split into each new entry.
- Improved: [pic=#], [pica=#], and [picc=#] tags are now recorded in FormattedText, but the Dialogue System still doesn’t do anything with them by default.
- Changed: Barks now also look on the barker’s children for a Bark UI component.
- Fixed: Bug in ProximitySelector that wasn’t registering 2D triggers.
In Version 18.104.22.168:
- Improved: Added PC Name & Image properties to response menu in dialogue UIs.
- Improved: Dialogue database merging now has option to assign unique IDs to prevent conflicts.
- Changed: Replaced Dialogue Manager’s Wait For Continue Button with multiple new options.
- Changed: Removed obsolete Raw|Edit bar in dialogue database inspector.
- Fixed: Removed superficial error in console when creating a new database in Dialogue Manager Setup Wizard.
- (NGUI) Changed: NGUIDialogueUI converted to use AbstractDialogueUI base.