Quest Machine Version 1.1.2 is now available on the Unity Asset Store!
This update contains bug fixes and adds support for Rucksack multiplayer inventory.
Sale Note: The Dialogue System for Unity is currently 50% in the Asset Store’s Best of 2018 Holiday Sale. As a thank you to Dialogue System customers, Quest Machine offers a 50% “upgrade” discount if you already own a license for the Dialogue System. So if you buy the Dialogue System during the holiday sale, and then buy Quest Machine, you can get both for 50% off each.
Version 1.1.2 Release Notes:
- CHANGED: FactionUrgencyFunction now returns positive affinity, not negative, since this is more intuitive.
- Improved: Quest Editor now shows current quest state at runtime.
- Improved: Quest Editor window gracefully handles if editor resources files are missing.
- Added: Message System Logger component to log Message System activity only for specific GameObjects.
- articy:draft: Fixed import of Conditions.
- Dialogue System: Fixed Text Tables tags now usable in conversations.
- Dialogue System: Added DialogueSystemTextQuestContent to use markup tags in Quest Machine UIs.
- ORK Framework: Updated support for ORK 2.2.0.
- Rucksack: Added support.
- uSurvival: Item count condition can now be AtLeast or AtMost.