Version 2.0.6 of the Dialogue System for Unity is available for immediate download on the Pixel Crushers customer download site. (Contact us with your Unity Asset Store invoice number if you need access.) It should be available on the Asset Store in a few business days.
Version 2.0.6 Release Notes
- Added: DOF() sequencer command to control DepthOfField PostProcessing effect.
- Added: DialogueDatabase.GetEntrytaglocal() function.
- Fixed: Automatic checking of Alert variable no longer show ‘nil’ if variable is undefined.
- Fixed: RandomizeNextEntry() Lua function reported error in some circumstances; now works on group node linked directly from START.
- Fixed: OnConversationCancelledLine() no longer reports error if there is no previous subtitle.
- Fixed: DialogueManager.hasInstance now updates if active Dialogue Manager instance changed.
- Fixed: Float conversion in .NET4 is now fixed to be culture invariant.
- Fixed: Cross-conversation link dropdowns no longer split dialogue text at ‘/’ characters.
- Fixed: Sequence parser no longer reports error on double semicolons (‘;;’).
- Fixed: Fade() sequencer command’s default duration is now correctly 1 second.
- Fixed: Timeline preview UI cleans up properly when changing to playmode.
- Fixed: ActorPopup, ItemPopup, QuestPopup, and VariablePopup attributes can now be nested in lists.
- Improved: Timeline Start Conversation clip no longer requires assignment of GameObject.
- Improved: Significant performance improvement in node editor when editing very large conversations.
- Improved: Sequence field helper menu (‘+’) has more options, submenu that lists all available commands.
- Can now disable Standard UI Menu Panel scrollbar reset value.
- Optimized initialization when using default legacy GUI option with Selector & Proximity Selector.
- Panel show/hide animations now also support legacy Animation component as well as Animator.
Third Party Support
- articy:draft: Fixed parsing of compound expresso expressions containing semicolons. Added option to import documents into a conversation submenu.
- Emerald AI: Updated EmeraldAISaver for Emerald AI 2.1.1+.
- i2 Localization: Updated for i2 Localization 2.8.9. Added support for runtime translation of dialogue & menu text.
- Realistic FPS Prefab: Updated example scene for RFPSP 1.45.
- RT-Voice: Updated for RT-Voice 2018.3+.