Adventure Creator integration?

Announcements, support questions, and discussion for Love/Hate.
midgear

Adventure Creator integration?

Post by midgear »

I know you have to do some things to get the dialogue system working in the Adventure Creator. I just wanted to know if there was anything I need to do to get Love/Hate going in Adventure Creator, or if it can even work with the Adventure Creator plugin?
Tony Li

Re: Adventure Creator integration?

Post by Tony Li »

Hi,

Love/Hate works with Adventure Creator, but currently to get them to talk to each other you need to write a little code or use Love/Hate's PlayMaker actions as a go-between. The next release will have a third party support package containing Adventure Creator actions so you won't need to write any code.
midgear

Post by midgear »

Cool I guess I'll hold off for the update.
Thanks as always.
malastal

Post by malastal »

Thanks for the information! I am very interested in Adventure Creator integration, so this is great news!
Tony Li

Post by Tony Li »

We're on schedule for Love/Hate and Dialogue System updates by the end of June (i.e., the end of next week).

The Love/Hate update will include Adventure Creator support and improvements to TradeSys support.

The Dialogue System update will include a lot of miscellaneous improvements and support for Opsive's Third Person Controller.
malastal

Post by malastal »

Amazing, thank you!
Tony Li

Post by Tony Li »

Love/Hate 1.4 (with Adventure Creator support) just became available on the Asset Store!