Minor Issue with Invector Inventory

Announcements, support questions, and discussion for the Dialogue System.
KingCeryn

Re: Minor Issue with Invector Inventory

Post by KingCeryn »

Do you happen to know the fix they added to prevent the weapon equips? I cant seem to track it down on their forums.
Tony Li

Post by Tony Li »

I don't know all the fixes they made, but one of them is in vShooterEquipment.cs. Line 19 should be:

Code: Select all

if(shooterWeapon && shooterWeapon.secundaryWeapon && !withoutSecundaryEquipment && !_secundaryEquipment)
The Dialogue System Extras has an updated integration package, too, that addresses some issues. Give it a try. With the change above, the updated integration package seems to address all issues with saving and loading.
KingCeryn

Post by KingCeryn »

I tried installing the Package from that page, but it brought me back to the original state of things, with the inventory duplication and requipping messages.

Is it the one from 7-13-2020?
KingCeryn

Post by KingCeryn »

One thing I notice, its not equipping them directly into their slots. It's like "ghost" equipping them, in the inventory menu its not showing as equipped in the slow, and its putting them on my back/ in the players hands, but it seems to be ignoring the inventory itself.

Basically I think the InventorySaver script is working properly, but the player is still equipping the weapons.
Not the consumables I notice, just the Melee/Shooter items.
Tony Li

Post by Tony Li »

KingCeryn wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:50 pm I tried installing the Package from that page, but it brought me back to the original state of things, with the inventory duplication and requipping messages.

Is it the one from 7-13-2020?
No, please make sure you're using the one dated 2020-09-07. Here's a direct link:

PixelCrushers_InvectorSaverPatch_2020-09-07.unitypackage
KingCeryn

Post by KingCeryn »

FLAWLESS. absolutely flawless.

You sir are a lifesaver, it now works PERFECTLY- even with my custom clothing item system.
Can't thank you enough!

Been directly people to this thread on the Invector forums, when asked. Thanks again!
Tony Li

Post by Tony Li »

Glad to help!