Emerald AI integration

Announcements, support questions, and discussion for Love/Hate.
evilotaku

Emerald AI integration

Post by evilotaku »

Hey guys, I just picked up Emerald AI and the Emerald AI integration isn't compiling on a fresh install. I get these 4 errors in the console

Assets/Pixel Crushers/LoveHate/Third Party Support/Emerald AI Support/Scripts/EmeraldAILoveHateMember.cs(4,21): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `EmeraldAISupport' does not exist in the namespace `PixelCrushers'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/Pixel Crushers/LoveHate/Third Party Support/Emerald AI Support/Scripts/EmeraldPlayerLoveHateMember.cs(4,21): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `EmeraldAISupport' does not exist in the namespace `PixelCrushers'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/Pixel Crushers/LoveHate/Third Party Support/Emerald AI Support/Scripts/EmeraldPlayerLoveHateMember.cs(37,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `EmeraldPlayerHealthMonitor' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/Pixel Crushers/LoveHate/Third Party Support/Emerald AI Support/Scripts/EmeraldPlayerLoveHateMember.cs(38,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `EmeraldPlayerHealthMonitor' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
Tony Li

Re: Emerald AI integration

Post by Tony Li »

Hi,

Emerald AI's API changed a bit as they worked on the 2.x line. I'll have Love/Hate's Emerald AI Support package updated by tomorrow and post a link here.
Tony Li

Post by Tony Li »

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply for a simple answer. I checked, and the Emerald AI Support packages are up to date with the latest Emerald AI.

There are two packages to import:

- Plugins / Pixel Crushers / Common / Third Party Support / Emerald AI Support
- Plugins / Pixel Crushers / LoveHate / Third Party Support / Emerald AI Support
evilotaku

Post by evilotaku »

Hi Tony. Glad it was a simple thing. Got it all working, Thanks!
Tony Li

Post by Tony Li »

Happy to help!