The Dialogue System for Unity 2.1.0 is now available on the Pixel Crushers customer download site and should be available on the Unity Asset Store soon.
Version 1.8.8 is also available on the customer download site.
- Dialogue Editor:
- Improved: Conversation title dropdown now fills available width of window to accommodate long titles.
- Improved: Added Menu > Delete Conversation (alternative to right-click context menu).
- Fixed: Newly created conversations sometimes didn’t appear in node editor.
- Improved: Dialogue database reset/save/load performance optimization.
- Improved: Added public accessors for ConversationModel’s cached display settings values.
- Improved: Standard UI panels can now animate using legacy Animation as well as Mecanim Animator.
- Fixed: LookAt() sequencer command rotation bug.
- Fixed: ShowAlert(message,duration) now handles newline codes like ShowAlert(message).
- Fixed: Float to string conversation is now culture invariant when using .NET4.
Third Party Support:
- Inventory Engine: Added DialogueSystemInventoryEventListener.SetEventSystemNavigationEvents and SetInventoryInputManager to allow UI input outside of Inventory Engine.
- Opsive Controllers: DialogueSystemInteractableTarget sets player as interactor if none specified; Can have multiple targets; Added uccLookAt() sequencer command; UCCSaver now observes spawnpoint for characters tagged as Player.