http://www.pixelcrushers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/pixelcrushers_web_logo.png 0 0 Tony http://www.pixelcrushers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/pixelcrushers_web_logo.png Tony2016-06-20 22:05:212016-06-20 22:05:21Dialogue System for Unity 1.6.5 Released!
The Dialogue System for Unity 1.6.5 is now available on the Pixel Crushers customer download site (contact us with your Unity Asset Store invoice number for access) and should be on the Unity Asset Store in a few days!
- Added: IncrementOnDestroy: Condition.
- Added: Quest State Indicators. Updated Quest Example scene.
- Added: Bark sequences can now reference entrytag.
- Added: DialogueManager.PlaySequence(…entrytag) variant to specify an entrytag.
- Fixed: Dialogue Editor got out of sync with database after playmode in Unity 5.3+.
- Fixed: Dialogue Editor reported NullReferenceExceptions in editor while adding new localization fields but before entering field title.
- Fixed: ConversationTrigger didn’t mark scene dirty when changing conversation selection.
- NGUI: Added NGUI Continue Button Fast Forward component.
- ORK Framework: Added more warning logs in case of typos in Lua functions.