http://www.pixelcrushers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/pixelcrushers_web_logo.png 0 0 Tony http://www.pixelcrushers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/pixelcrushers_web_logo.png Tony2016-06-05 15:43:472016-06-05 15:43:47Dialogue System for Unity 1.6.4 Released!
The Dialogue System for Unity 1.6.4 is now available on the Pixel Crushers customer download site. Contact us with your Unity Asset Store invoice number for access.
It should be available on the Unity Asset Store in a few days!
- Added: OnEnter & OnExit events to RangeTrigger.
- Added: ResetBarkHistory method to BarkTrigger & BarkOnIdle.
- Fixed: Dialogue Editor window inappropriately auto-selected the current dialogue entry in the Inspector when switching into playmode even when something else was selected.
- Fixed: SetEnabledOnDialogueEvent component’s Lua Condition Wizard wasn’t working in Inspector.
- Improved: LuaInterpreter can now handle exponents with “+” signs such as 1.3E+5 (as well as 1.3E-5 and 1.3E5).
- Improved: Added string.find() function to LuaInterpreter.
- Improved: Added continue button support to default (fallback) dialogue UI.
- Unity UI: Added OnOpen & OnClose events to UnityUIQuestLogWindow inspector; auto-focus also works better now.
- Adventure Creator: Updated example scene for AC 1.5.1.
- Realistic FPS Prefab: Now also saves bullets left in clip in addition to reserve ammo.
- UFPS: Added Lock Cursor On Start checkbox to FPFreezePlayer.