Version 126.96.36.199 is available on the customer download page.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE NOTE:
In version 1.1.4, the Examples/Scripts folder was moved to Scripts/Supplemental.
If upgrading from 188.8.131.52 or earlier, please remove the Dialogue System folder before importing 184.108.40.206.
See the Release Notes for all the new additions and changes, including:
- New: Added support package for NGUI HUD Text Bark UI Component (requires NGUI HUD Text).
- New: Added sequencer commands AnimatorTrigger(), AudioWait(), Voice().
- Improved: Added optional finalClip parameter to Animation() sequencer command.
- Improved: Added more examples scenes: Unity GUI Continue button, Menu Text + Dialogue Text, Three NPC bark sequence.
- Improved/Fixed: (NGUI/DFGUI) If an NPC with a NGUI or DFGUI bark UI is destroyed, its UI bark label is now also destroyed.
- Changed: In dialogue editor, lines with conditions now have literal string “[condition]” instead of the actual Lua condition. Multi-line conditions were causing overlapped text.
This isn’t a big release (and was pushed out mainly to fix issues with NGUI/DFGUI barks), but it includes some very useful sequencer commands for controlling animation and adding voice-acted lines.