Version 1.1.4 is available on the customer download page.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE NOTE:
In version 1.1.4, the Examples/Scripts folder was moved to Scripts/Supplemental.
When upgrading, please remove the Dialogue System folder before importing 1.1.4.
See the Release Notes for all the new additions and changes, including:
- New: Wizards to simplify configuration of NPCs, PCs, and gameplay integration.
- New: Separate dialogue database editor window. (Editing in inspector is also still available.)
- New: BioWare Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Aurora Toolset importer.
- New: Killer Waves integration.
- New: Added Rich Text Emphases checkbox to display settings to use rich text codes for emphasis tags.
- New: More PlayMaker actions: PreloadMasterDatabase, PreloadDialogueUI, SetStatus, GetStatus, SetRelationship, GetRelationship, IncRelationship, DecRelationship.
- Improved: Interface enhancements to the dialogue database editor and Chat Mapper importer.
- Changed: The Always Force Response Menu display setting is now ticked by default.