The Dialogue System for Unity 1.1.2 has been submitted to the Unity Asset Store and is available for immediate download on this site for paid customers. (Contact us with your Asset Store invoice number if you don’t have access to the customer download area.)
See the Release Notes for all the new additions and changes, including:
- New: Added Range Trigger to enable objects & components in range (e.g., only bark when player is near).
- New: Added StartConversation(title) for conversations in which neither actor nor conversant has a transform.
- New: Added Quest as alias for Lua table Item.
- New: Added articy:draft Feature Demo example.
- Improved: Lua Console prints more info about table return values, now has a close button and scrollable output.
- Improved: Dialogue database editor visual enhancements in Item/Quest foldout.
- Updated: NGUI integration updated to support NGUI 3’s new dynamic fonts; NGUI 2.x support is still provided but will no longer be actively developed.
- Fixed: (Daikon Forge GUI) When the first dialogue entry of the first conversation was a group node, the subtitle color was set to (0,0,0,0).
- Fixed: (2D Toolkit UI) When the first dialogue entry of the first conversation was a group node, the subtitle color was set to (0,0,0,0).
- Fixed: Bark Triggers weren’t working on third-party objects, only if the trigger was on the barking character.