Version 1.6.7 is now available on the Pixel Crushers customer download site, and should be available on the Asset Store in 5-10 days. If you need access to the download site, please contact us with your Unity Asset Store invoice number.
Highlights of this release:
- Option to show speaker portraits next to dialogue entry nodes in Dialogue Editor.
- Corgi 2D + 2.5D Platformer Engine support.
- Many other improvements and bug fixes.
- Updated for Unity 5.5.
- Added: Lua Network Commands component to sync variables and quest states to UNET clients.
- Added: Continue() sequencer command.
- Added: UpdateTracker() sequencer command.
- Added: DialogueManager.LastConversationID.
- Improved: Dialogue Manager now logs warning if trying to load default dialogue UI and it’s missing.
- Improved: Selector now logs warning if no camera is tagged MainCamera.
- Changed: No longer runs Lua Script or OnExecute event of first conversation’s first dialogue entry node when preloading resources.
- Changed: SetContinueMode(true|false|original) added ‘original’ parameter; ‘true’ now sets mode to always instead of reverting to original value.
- Dialogue Editor:
– Added: Option to show actor portrait next to each dialogue entry node.
– Improved: Added Template, Copy & Paste buttons to Conversation fields foldout.
– Fixed: Interface issues adding/removing dialogue entry localization fields.
- Unity UI:
– Improved: UnityUIQuestLogWindow reuses quest template objects to reduce instantiations.
– Improved: Unity UI animator handling with different timeScales.
– Fixed: If [position #] tag assigns a response to an element in Buttons list, it no longer also adds template button.
– Fixed: Gracefully handles null entries in Buttons list.
Third Party Support
- Adventure Creator: Added Rerun Script After Cutscenes checkbox to bridge.
- articy:draft: Fixed runtime converter not observing ConvertSlotsAs.ID.
- Chat Mapper: Added Trackable, Track and Abandonable fields to template; updated converter window for Unity 5.5.
- Corgi Platformer Engine: Added support.
- NGUI: Quest log window now reuses quest template objects when possible to reduce instantiations.
- ORK Framework: Updated inventory management Lua functions for ORK 2.8.0 so you can check, add, & remove weapons & armor in addition to regular items.
- Realistic FPS Prefab: Invulnerable flag is now included in saved games; bridge now registers actor name with FPS Player transform.
- Realistic FPS Prefab + S-Inventory: Fixed bug that allowed player to equip even if dropped last of weapon.
- PlayMaker: Added Set Dialogue UI action.
- RT-Voice: Added tool window to save audio files at design time; updated to use RT-Voice callbacks & API changes for better responsiveness.
- TextMesh Pro: Improved animation handling.
- Third Person Controller: Added TPCAbility() sequencer command; updated bridge and Dialogue System Interactable components for multiplayer support.
- TextMesh Pro: Updated deprecated API calls.