The Dialogue System for Unity 1.5.5 is now available on the Pixel Crushers customer download site. Contact us with your Unity Asset Store invoice number if you need access. Version 1.5.5 should be available on the Unity Asset Store in a few days!
- Added: entrytaglocal sequencer keyword (localized entrytag).
- Added: OnBarkLine script message.
- Improved: Added DialogueManager.LoadAsset(name,type) overload to specify type.
- Changed: MoveTo() sequencer command now uses Rigidbody.MovePosition/Rotation if subject has rigidbody.
- Changed: Dialogue System debugging (set via Dialogue Manager > Debug Level) now only logs in debug builds (Debug.isDebugBuild).
- Fixed: Instantiated dialogue UI prefabs now set parent with Transform.SetParent(parent,false) to retain local transform settings.
- Fixed: ProximitySelector now prevents click passthrough from previous conversation to trigger.
- Fixed: VerificationError warning when playing hide animations on Unity UI dialogue UIs in webplayer builds.
- Unity UI: Added Always Visible checkbox to subtitle panels; improved typewriter effect (can use any text alignment, can pause & unpause).
Third Party Support
- Action-RPG Starter Kit: Added Persistent Player Spawner component; improved DSTeleporter component with more options; added ARPGLoadLevel() sequencer command.
- RT-Voice: Added support.
- SALSA with RandomEyes: Fixed timing issue when two sequential lines play on same SALSA character.
- S-Inventory: Updated for S-Inventory 1.27; can now transparently load from Resources or asset bundles; added Realistic FPS Prefab 2 Cameras example.