Patch 2015-06-19 for the Dialogue System for Unity is available on the customer download site. Contact us with your Unity Asset Store invoice number if you’d like access.
This patch for Dialogue System 1.5.2 contains:
- Added: Display Settings > Input Settings > Include Invalid Entries checkbox; UnityDialogueUI and UnityUIDialogueUI show invalid responses as disabled buttons.
- Fixed: Conflict that prevented Windows Store & WP8 builds.
- Fixed: Fixed CSV Converter bug caused by exporting from applications that fill out extra fields on all lines.
- articy:draft: Updated Converter to handle articy:draft 2.4.
- Realistic FPS Prefab: Added PersistentSmoothMouseLook component to save player rotation.