Patch 2015-03-27 is available on the Pixel Crushers customer download site. Please contact us with your Unity Asset Store invoice number if you need access.
The patch contains:
- Added: Precompiled DLL package for Unity 5 NLua (in Third Party Support).
- Fixed: If StartConversation() was told to start at a terminating entry, it skipped the entry.
- Fixed: If a Quest/Item table element was changed from a subtable to a different data type, QuestLog.GetAllQuests() returned an error.
- Changed: (Unity UI) Response Menu > PC Image is now an Image (sprite), not a RawImage, to make it consistent with other Images.
- Action-RPG Starter Kit: Improved inventory syncing during conversations.
- Adventure Creator: Updated for AC 1.43; fixed a bug that raised an error when building.
- S-Inventory: Fixed a bug in RemoveItem() when the item was equipped.