The Dialogue System for Unity version 1.4.6 has been released! In this version:
- Fixed: Issue with IL2CPP builds for 64-bit iOS.
- Unity UI: Fixed timing issue with Unity UI barks that use show and hide animations.
Third Party Support
- Action-RPG Starter Kit:
- Added CharacterMotorC to the list of components that are disabled during conversations.
- Adventure Creator:
- Updated for Adventure Creator v1.42.
- Added: ACSpeech() sequencer command to use Adventure Creator’s speech features.
- Added: Bridge option to automatically sync current language selection with Adventure Creator.
- Improved: Can now use a popup menu to choose conversations in Conversation and Bark actions.
- Improved: Easier setup for saving and loading.
- Realistic FPS Prefab:
- Hunger, Health, & Thirst GUIs now update when syncing values from Lua (e.g., after conversations, switching levels, loading games).
- RPG Kit:
- Updated example conversation with example of giving and removing an item (health potion).
- Added AI for Mecanim actions to sync to & from Lua.
- RPG Kit Bridge now syncs items as well as equipment.
- Fixed: Removed an inadvertent reference to Realistic FPS Prefab from a base S-Inventory support script.
- (S-Inventory + RFPS) SInventoryConsumables (e.g., medkits) now don’t increase above the maximum hit point ceiling.
- (S-Inventory + RFPS) SInventoryConsumables (medkits, food, drink) from item groups (chests) now work.
- (S-Inventory + RFPS) Ammo from item groups now count in RFPS.
- TextMesh Pro:
- Added native dialogue UI so you no longer need to build off of a Unity UI.